Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/9/13 - Visit...Stay awhile!

I never know what I am going to see in our birdbath. I've gotten in the habit of having my binoculars and camera ready and within reach. Even so, I had to move VERY slowly to lift the camera up to take these shots, and they are through a window so not the best pics ever...still, I always feel lucky and blessed  when I do see something like this guy out my window.  A new visitor to our backyard! Red Shouldered Hawk. I just love the photo where he is standing on his tippy-toes! We think he was looking at a hummingbird and deciding it was too small to bother with.

Cheers, and Good Birding.


Red-shouldered Hawk

Red-shouldered Hawk

Red-shouldered Hawk

Red-shouldered Hawk

Red-shouldered Hawk

Red-shouldered Hawk


No comments:

Post a Comment