Monday, January 21, 2013

1/18/13 - San Jacinto Wildlife Area....Again!

We go to SJWA pretty often. This day, January 18, 2013 was a stand out day. This was the first time we brought our new bikes out there for some cycling and birding. We had no idea it was going to be SO windy. It was so windy that pedaling the bikes into the wind made it hard to get a breath, and made my eyes water. I had to put my hood up (and thank goodness I had a hood on my sweatshirt that day) to keep my hair from whipping into my eyes!  Nevertheless, we had a grand time. Here are the photos we took.

Our Biking Car

Over 377,000 miles and still looks good!

Steve and our new bikes...both Specialized.
Green-winged Teal

Loggerhead Shrike

Say's Phoebe, fighting the wind

Say's Phoebe

American Avocet

Least Sandpiper

House Finch


  Happy Birding...and Biking!


No comments:

Post a Comment